Tuesday, May 30, 2006

New Toy

Yeah, finally ended a half-a-year long struggle and bought an el-drumset! Brian and I went to a drum shop introduced by one of my colleagues to get a new drumset on last Friday. Even it was still expensive I got a special "Bartek-price" for it which means I got a drum seat for free. It was not a super good deal but nice enough. It took me 4 hours to set that up. It was the biggest "toy" I have ever seen! Inside the big paper box lay someting like 12 boxes! After unpacking my whole living room was stuffed with paper boxes. Don't even need to listen to the sound, the look of it is cool enough to be a part of the apartment. I have been spending quite a lot of time playing on it since then trying to make it more worth while of course. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Frances

Congratulations with your new toy - it looks super cool. I can't wait to hear it! ;-)